I’d like to announce a giveaway that I’m hosting with Hucklebury. Over the past couple weeks, I’ve been lucky enough to be able to chat with the founders of Hucklebury, Parag and Dhawal, about their brand of ready to wear shirts. Hucklebury offers a variety of classic patterned shirts in two cuts, a slim and regular, made from Egyptian cotton. They’ve been kind enough to offer up a Presidential Blue Shirt in size 15 to give away to a lucky entree. Here’s how to enter:
1. Enter to win The Presidential Blue worth $95.
2. Visit Hucklebury website and pick out the style and color you like. Share your selection with us in the comments section. You don’t have to post the link- just a description.
3. Everyone who enters the contest will be emailed a code for a 20% discount on Hucklebury shirts after the contest ends
4. Winners will be announced on Dec 15, 2012
5. The more entries you make, the greater your points, the greater your chance to win:
- Leave a blog post comment (1 point)
- Like Hucklebury on Facebook (2 points)
- Tweet about the giveaway (2 points) (You can tweet once / day)
6. For US residents only
7. Make sure you reblog this post, if you would like to win.